January 9, 2009

Found some good ideas

A lot of reading both print and online and I found a number of good ideas but nothing that was "The One". On Carl's web site mentioned in the last post I found this one



but it still isn't quite it either. You'll see why later. In general there were some good designs but they were too deep (24") or too long or too big or too.... Now long I could deal with as I could cut them in half or even thirds if necessary.

I think I'll try drawing some ideas myself and see if any are more appealing.

2 comments:

  1. Gary

    THis is one of my designs - originally from http://andrews-trains.fotopic.net

    A new version is now online at the same location.

    Andrew Martin
    Layout Designer and Owner of Andrew's Trains
    owner@huntervalleylines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the source Andrew.

    I'll put your URL in my links section for others that may be interested in it.

    ReplyDelete